If you’re an avid traveler and often find yourself staying in Hyatt hotels, then you’ll want the consider the World of Hyatt Credit Card. There are lots of great rewards that come with this card, such as:
- Bonus: You get a 50,000 bonus for signing up (25,000 points after spending $3,000 in three months and an additional 25,000 for spending $6,000 within the first six months).
- Elite status: You get bumped up to their elite level, the Discoverist status.
- Rewards: The points are worth approximately 1.7 cents and can go toward bonus hotel stays.
- No foreign transaction fee: This is particularly great because there are Hyatt hotels around the world.
- Free nights: You can ramp up free Hyatt stays, one free night for every year you have the card open.
Continue to original source.
Image via Business Wire.