Finding travel insurance for an upcoming trip can be overwhelming since there are frankly so many options available. With that in mind, here are a few places where you can find travel insurance that’s trustworthy.
- Airline companies: You can purchase insurance as an add-on to travel through airline and travel sites.
- Credit cards: If you buy travel through a credit card, you can often get secondary insurance.
- Comparison sites: These sites list out different policies, but keep in mind that they don’t always list every available policy.
- Insurance companies: You can buy insurance directly from the company websites if you know a certain company that you’d like to work with.
- Travel agents: If you’re booking a trip through a travel agent, they can often offer policies for insurance.
Image via TripSavvy.